(The following is archived information from this website):
We Are Building A Custom "Patriot Bike" Chopper Celebrating America & The U.S. Armed Forces and then taking it next year to The 75th Annual Sturgis,SD Motorcycle Rally on August 9, 2015. The bike will be "Raffled Off", with All Proceeds Being Equally Split between "The Wounded Warrior Project" and "Freedom Service Dogs Of America" - It is our Distinct Pleasure To Support Veterans' "Non-Profits" and Honor Our Troops, Veterans and Their Families Whose Service and Sacrifice Needs To Be Recognized!! Legendary Bike Builder, Jim Winn (Founder and Owner of Apollo Choppers) and CEO of The Wild West Motor Company Buckner, KY - A Proud Vietnam Veteran, will be providing this "Patriot Bike" for our Bike Raffle. We will be filming this event for a half hour "Series Special", to be aired globally in 2015.
Please Feel Free to Join Us! Donate And Help Spread The Word!
Welcome to the American Spirit TV Series website. We're glad you're here. Stop by anytime for links to an array of motorcycle information, along with press and promotions info. Each week host Tim Alan and his lovely co-host will bring you all there is to know about the world of motorcycles. From Harleys to Hondas, with every make and model in between. Dirt Bikes, Cruisers, Racers ... you name it, we'll feature it. We're all about the passion and experience of motorcycle recreation. We'll bring you tips on maintenance, buying, touring, clubs, events, and more....
Tim Alan and American Spirit TV welcomes recording artists MeanStreet Riders to our national and worldwide programming. The Riders were formed from a group of songwriters that both ride motorcycles and write music about their love of the open road its culture and the freedom it brings. Rock n Roll for the Open Road.
Mean Street Riders release of their New CD now Available Worldwide! click the press link below to learn more about the band and the music- MSR Rocks! Log on to the their website for more... http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/9/prweb8771163.htm
If you are growing older and not yet in a relationship, you may feel rushed. In today's fast-paced lifestyle, meeting a compatible single person is a lot more difficult than it should be. Because of this unfortunate fact, many services have popped up over the last decade or two, all with the goal of assisting people with finding love. If you are feeling desperate, you may be tempted to try a lot of them. After all, if you try every service you hear about, you're bound to eventually find what you're looking for, right? Not so fast.
The first thing you need to understand is that dating services that are worth their salt all charge money, and those membership fees are usually not cheap. Joining a speed dating site, a dating site, and other similar services with reckless abandon may sound tempting, but it will no doubt hurt your pocketbook. And that is why I advocate a different approach. Why not do a lot of research first, find the service that seems most suitable, and join just that site. An added benefit of using this method is that you will be able to focus entirely on the service you picked, instead of spreading yourself too thin. I would add that by doing things this way, you will more quickly be able to determine if a certain dating service is not the right one given what you are interested in. And because of this, you can move on quickly when things aren't working out.
The smartest method to find the right site for you is to use free trial offers. I usually follow these steps:
1) Read everything you can about dating site. Search articles, dating information sites, and dating forums and take notes. After a while, you should start to see a clear winner for the type of dating you are interesting in. If you don't keep looking. The last thing you want to do is waste time joining sites that probably won't deliver what you are hoping for.
2) Obtain coupons and free trials. I did this recently for eharmony, and was able to join the site free of charge. When it came time to join, I was able to find an eharmony coupon and get a discount on a one-year membership. But it's not just eharmony that offers coupons and free trials. Just about any prominent dating service, be it Match.com or Zoosk, offers some kind of free trial or discount coupon. More information.
3) Once you find the right site and get a free trial, your work doesn't end there. Now you must work on your game, and this includes things like creating a great profile, learning how to communicate with others online, etc. This may be a bit much to take in for new people, so once again, use the Internet to read tips and tricks for doing well when you date online. There are books, websites, and even seminars that will help show you the ropes.
Every industry goes through its ups and downs, and the gaming industry is no different. There is no doubt that video games have come a long way. If you look at some of the games from, say, the 80s, they will feel like something from ancient times. The most notable improvement over the year has been in graphics. The best games today are very similar to a virtual world that is nearly indistinguishable from reality. But the improvements don't stop there. Everything from the audio, the game play, and scope of modern video games is staggering. Take a game like World of Warcraft. The sheer size of the game, which spans multiple continents and dozens of lengthy dungeons, is beyond anything anyone could imagine a couple decades ago.
Alas, I personally feel that the gaming industry has let us down in the last decade. For years, many gamers have been screaming for a good sandbox MMORPG, but game makers are yet to deliver on such a wish. And while graphics continue to improve, I believe that there haven't been too many exciting new innovations in the gaming world. A lot of games have no real personality or character, and some feel very similar to each other. This becomes especially noticeable when you are part of a game rental service like Gamefly. Because I have a Gamefly account, I can rent numerous games every month. I'm sorry to say that most of them are rather forgettable. But given where we are in the gaming world, I prefer to use Gamefly and try out different games. When I really like a game, I can always purchase it from the service at a cheap price. I like to do things these days because I don't want to take the risk of buying games until I try them. And a short trial usually does not suffice, so borrowing games using Gamefly is the ideal solution for me.
Vaping has become a major hobby in the United States. Today, millions of people vape, having replaces this smoking with this new, more healthful alternative. But if you pay attention at all to vapers, you will soon notice that there are many different types. Just for fun, I decided to categorize them in this article. See if you agree with my categorizations.
1) Flavor Freaks. These vapers are the types that have shelves full of different flavors. I can understand how someone would go this route, as trying different flavors is lots of fun. And every once in a while, you find a true gem, and such a thing would not have been possible had you not experimented. Flavor freaks will be busy for a long time, since typical e-liquid stores stock hundreds of flavors. And on top of that, there are dozens of stores just online. Don't forget, you can also mix and create your own flavors, an activity that can provide countless hours of fun.
2) The Tinkerer. Some are content to stick to one flavor they like, but endlessly tweak their setups. This can be done by purchasing complex batteries, as well as different types of tanks. Make no mistake, tinkerers spend a lot of money on their hobby. Typically, they'd have a half dozen batteries and all sorts of other accessories. If you are a casual vaper, you may not even recognize a lot of the items tinkerers have. The good thing is that you can tinker with your e-cig setup on many different levels. So while the majority of tinkerers may spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars a year, you can tinker with your own setup on a completely different budget.
3) The Simple Vaper. Last but not least, there are people who vape and want the most simple setup possible. These people may choose small batteries that look and feel like ordinary cigarettes. They tend to favor setups that only have two components: the battery and the cartridge. And true to form, such e-cigarettes are extremely easy to use. Not ironically, they tend to cost a lot less than other setups as well. I like to use Volcano Ecigs for my simple setups. But there are plenty of great e-cig companies you can use that offer great products that fall into this category. Volcano is not the only one, although I do feel partial toward them.
Many people get into relationships each year using sites like Match.com. And while dating sites are quite good at hooking people up, they leave the rest to the couples. And sadly, many people do not possess the skills to make a relationshilp last. This is best reflected by the high divorce rate and the fact that most relationships in the United States do not have a lot of longevity. In this article, I will provide a few simple tips to helping your relationship last.
1) Be honest. This is probably the most difficult advice for couples to follow. Many doubts come into our heads before being honest, such as, will my partner still love me if I tell the truth? What if he or she gets mad? Early on, you must learn to cast aside such doubts and tell the truth all the time, even on matters that seem trivial. Remember, just one lie, when caught, can erode the trust that you have within a relationship. This alone can lead things down a self-destructive path ending in separation.
2) Don't do everything together. This may sound counterintuitive, but studies have shown that it's healthy for couples to engage in some activities separately. It only makes sense, since you probably have different interests. And when you do things away from each other, it gives you a break and some more things you can talk about when you are together.
3) After a fight, make sure you talk about it. The wrong time to have a talk is in the middle of a fight. But you shouldn't later pretend it never happened either. The besy way to resolve things is to talk it over later. That way, you get closure and you're able to clear up any misunderstandings. For more about love and relationships, make sure you visit dating sites like datingcoupons.net, where you can get eharmony free trials and other coupons that allow you to make the most of online dating without having to pay a steep price. For the most part, I find eharmony to be the best site to find a partner and launch a successful relationship.
A VPN, or virtual private network, has become a crucial component of maintaining Internet security and privacy. In a nutshell, a VPN allows you to connect to a server which you use to surf the web. By connecting to this server, your activity essentially becomes anonymous. Without a VPN, your ISP or a hacker can potentially track everything you do online. Once you use a VPN, however, this becomes nearly impossible. It's is important, however, that you choose a VPN you can trust, since it's theoretically possible for a VPN to track what you do, just as an ISP does.
Most VPNs claim to not track your traffic or IP address. It is absolutely crucial that you pick a VPN that commits to these two things. But that's not the only thing you should look for in a VPN. One downside of using a VPN is that it does slow down your Internet somewhat. For this reason, it is important to find a VPN that uses high quality software that does not degrade your Internet speed too much. Unfortunately, there is no way to know how much your speed will suffer until you actually use the software. Because of this, I recommend you use free trial versions of several VPNs before making a final choice.
With that being said, my favorite VPN is a company called PIA, or Private Internet Access. Not only does it NOT track your IP or traffic, this company also offers a very good program that does not slow down your Internet in any noticeable way. As an added bonus, you can connect to dozens of servers in the U.S. as well as many foreign countries. They also have a risk free trial where you can get your money back within 7 days of signing up. If you are interested in trying out Private Internet Access, check out this PIA free trial.
Of our five senses, smell is probably the one that many people pay the least attention too. Usually, we only notice a smell if it's pleasant or distateful to us. At all other times, it's a sense that one is prone to ignore. But that doesn't mean you can't use the sense of smell to your advantage. The most obvious example of this is the use of fragrances.
We all love pleasant smells, but when it emanates from another individual, it can make that person seem more appealing. Therefore, using the right cologne or perfume can actually be an advantageous thing in your life. For this reason, I usually encourage everyone to try out some fragrances and then proceed to wear them if you like any of them.
Once you find a fragrance you like, I always think it's a good idea to purchase them online. The reason for this is twofold. First, online shopping is extremely convenient and you don't even have to leave the house to place an order. And second, the prices online generally tend to be lowers than the prices you would pay elsewhere. Comparison shopping is exceedingly easy, and that's another tool you should rely on to get good deals. The best places to shop online are 1) Fragrance online stores, where you can find many coupons for extra savings, and 2) Ebay or Amazon, where the prices tend to be quite low.
I hope you found this short guide to fragrances helpful. Spend some time and have fun searching for a fragrance that suits you. Then, simply buy online for the best deals possible.
© 2017 AmericanSpiritTv.com